Sunday, October 2, 2011

Full to Overflowing

Today, I am overflowing. In more ways than one.

There’s this person. I love this person more than humanly possible, a love straight from God’s own heart. I have prayed for this person, for years, like no one else in my life. And last night, it came to fruition. I’m not a crier- I can’t remember the last time I cried. But last night I lost it.

Why does God even want me to do ANYTHING for Him, let alone give me the constant, humbling blessing of seeing people give their lives to Him? It blows me away! And I’m not just talking about the “sinner’s prayer,” I’m talking about full on, life changing, flesh crucifying transformations. I am overwhelmingly blessed and overflowing with joy and adoration.



We are also full in a more tangible way. There are currently two beds in my bedroom, a couch in the living room, and a bed in the dining room. We’re running out of room. SO, due to a small raise and a big faith, we’re looking for a larger place!

Just wanted to share a quick update with you and ask for your prayers in this next step. Love.

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord! I'm so glad to hear your testimony of another answered prayer!

    I've been praying for you and your housemates. I'll pray fo more room now too!

    ReplyDelete